at Sunnyview Hearing Center
From hearing tests to balance testing, specialty evaluations for children to treatment for tinnitus (ringing in the ears), we’ve got you covered. Having a large, diverse staff allows for us to cover a wide range of specialty services, including some hard-to-find forms of treatment and testing.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations for people of all ages
- Otoacoustic Emissions Evaluations (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response Evaluations (ABR)
- Electrocochleography Evaluations (ECoG)
- Non-sedated ABR Evaluations
- To help obtain an estimate of hearing abilities in infants, young children, and other difficult to test populations
- Tinnitus Evaluations
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluations (CAP)
- Very few facilities offer this therapy
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) Evaluations
- Educational Audiology Services
- Videonystagmography/Electronystagmography Evaluations (VNG/ENG)
- To help determine the cause/nature of an individual’s vertigo, dizziness, or balance issues
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Want to set an appointment? Have other questions? Send us a message below:
We respond to emails during regular business hours. Emails are forwarded to the appropriate department and every effort will be made for a reasonable response.
If you have a medical emergency, DO NOT email us. Please dial 911 or your local emergency phone number for immediate assistance.